Wednesday, January 16, 2008

January 15, 2008(Personal)

The stairwell right outside our room smells like a blueberry muffin. I have yet to find the source. It is far more desirable than the musty smell of our shower curtain (every ship has a little of that moist smell, it seems).

I went to a culinary class today on making chocolate truffles. That was very interesting, but also disappointing. One of the hooks they use to get you to come to a class is that they serve you whatever the chef is making – at the end of his presentation. There must have been a snafu in the kitchen, because the samples never arrived. Sad!! Oh, well, I would have had to be on the fitness machines even longer had I eaten anything extra. I guess it was a save, rather than a disappointment.

Ed, the man staying in our house, sent me all of the important mail we have received and Carter used up a tree trying to copy it all for us. I spent most of the evening working on straightening out stuff on Mercer Island. It feels as though I have never left……Hopefully the volume of mail and work will diminish was we are away longer. I certainly hope so.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home